Browse the patterns to see what you’d like handmade and get in touch »
Choose from a selection of beautiful reclaimed fabrics.
Have the item handmade with your measurements.
Measurements to take for each item are given on each page. For a perfect fit follow these tips…
• When measuring the bust, always measure yourself at the fullest part.
• When measuring your waist, always measure yourself at the narrowest part of your torso.
• Some items say measure waist or wherever you’d like skirt, trousers to sit. In this case measure wherever you’d like the item to sit, narrowest part of waist or otherwise.
• When measuring your hips, always measure the fullest part. Unless it is for a blouse in which case this measurement is wherever you’d like the blouse to end. You might want it to sit above your hip, in which case give this measurement.
• It always helps to stand in front of a mirror with your measuring tape or find a friendly person to help you. I’m always sitting prepared with my measuring tape to give any assistance!